Hope the average ratings are better

World class does not mean they will be good every game, and anything between 6 and 7 is average so it doesn't seem to be much of an issue for me.

You can view strikers full history if you click on each individual season. Please don't say that P word, i'm no prude, but that really disgusts me.

6.9 would be OK for me to consider these guys on squad rotation. Depending on the division I was in and the nation they represented, that might be good enough (i.e. no point expecting the CB of Kazakhstan to be a star in even a Championship side, while a Welsh one might be and a French one should be indispensable - though what he'd be doing at a Championship side, I don't know!).

Usually anything between 7-7.5 is 'Important First Team' for me, and an average over that makes them gold-plated.

Conversely, anything below 6.5 is on the way out, especially if they're not even playing well in reserve team games (sometimes it is just a confidence thing that reserve football sorts out, but sometimes...well).

I think he means as an average rating. 6.9 isn't all that bad, most of my players average over 7, but I would only be concerned if they were averaging below 6.5.

Yeah, I didn't realise what the thread title was called. Apologies for that :(

Archived