Search By Natural Position

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but I can't use the search function, got some crazy posts by searching by "natual position search" ...

Anyway, I'd like to see a search function where you can search players by their natural position... It takes me ages to sift through loads of players only to click "position" and find out that they are naturally a Left Winger when I'm looking for a Forward, for example.

Sort it out Si =)

I'd like a filter that allows me to search by previous club. I think this would be good if your managing clubs like Liverpool and Arsenal who fill their teams full of foreigners. It amazes me how they are able to register a european squad and get around the 'trained at your club rule'. I know they probably just register some of their under 18's but I think it would be better if you could search for someone who previously played for you from a young age and are now a bit more experienced so that you could sign them rather than having to depend on an untried player who may end up costing you the match and subsequently millions in revenue.

I'd like a filter that allows me to search by previous club. I think this would be good if your managing clubs like Liverpool and Arsenal who fill their teams full of foreigners. It amazes me how they are able to register a european squad and get around the 'trained at your club rule'. I know they probably just register some of their under 18's but I think it would be better if you could search for someone who previously played for you from a young age and are now a bit more experienced so that you could sign them rather than having to depend on an untried player who may end up costing you the match and subsequently millions in revenue.

This is true.

IRL Liverpool have had to keep Sami H out of the European squad because they had to put in a guy from the U18's. First time it's come up though. Don't forget, it's only 4 from the club right? So got a head start right off with Carra and Stevie. 8 from the country is where I think Liverpool fell down.

If I was to use that search for a forward it would disgard Henri Saivet! And I believe this is Football Manager Sacrilege lol

On the subject of foreigners... it's well easy to register players for Champions' League with Arsenal because Wenger bought most of his players in as unknown teens so they have been at the club for the required amount of years like Djourou, Fabregas, Traore god knows who else qualifies, but I remember doing exactly the same thing when I was them =D Sakho, Saivet, Fleck, Wijnaldum all trained by club ... simple

Ridiculous Laws though, should have to be the Nationality of the club ...

Archived