Football Manager 09 Celebrations?

I think I'm right in saying there's a small variety of celebrations now... I seem to remember when Shearer was still playing people saying he ran down the touchline (as in real life), though a bigger variety would be nice - especially now we can see the more lavish celebrations e.g.: cartwheels etc...

We don't ask much from SI do we?!?! It's incredible to consider the levels of detail we now almost expect in comparison to the somewhat basic (although advanced for it's time) CMs of the '90s.

I think I'm right in saying there's a small variety of celebrations now... I seem to remember when Shearer was still playing people saying he ran down the touchline (as in real life), though a bigger variety would be nice - especially now we can see the more lavish celebrations e.g.: cartwheels etc...

We don't ask much from SI do we?!?! It's incredible to consider the levels of detail we now almost expect in comparison to the somewhat basic (although advanced for it's time) CMs of the '90s.

with 3D in the next version, it would be nice to see a real trophy if we win one with the club captain receiving it.

Archived