Commentary

With the recent revealing of the new 3d match engine i was curious to find how many people were eagerly anticipating this new feature.

I was reasonably surprised to see that most people will be usung this feature.

I, on the other hand, will be sticking with the 'Only Commentary' option as i hated the 2d match engine and have used commentary only since CM2!

Who else only uses 'commentary only'??

Why would you use commentary only though mate?? You can't get too see how your team play and where you need to improve?

I like to use my mind and kind of guess the way my team are playing. Over the years i have become quite good at seeing which players are having an influence on the game and those who aren't.

i never liked the 2d format. it seems i am more of a tradtionalist ;)

Whether I give 3d a go or not will depend entirely on whether I get a new laptop or not. If I do then obviously I will give it a try - why on earth would anyone not do? Sure if you don't like it then switch back to 2d or commentary, but I can't see any logic in not even trying it if your computer can handle it.

I was more than happy with commentary only when it was all there was, but now it's pretty naff, especially since match sounds (crowd noise) pretty much went down the toilet at the same time as 2d was introduced.

I like to use my mind and kind of guess the way my team are playing. Over the years i have become quite good at seeing which players are having an influence on the game and those who aren't.

i never liked the 2d format. it seems i am more of a tradtionalist ;)

O right cool cool mate! I do suppose you would get through a season abit quicker aswell that way ay! I say give the 3D match engine ago just once ;)

Well, if you have success doing what your doing, then you know what they say! If it's not broke, don't fix it! :thup:

Archived