The A-Team in FM09?

I put Soccer AM on sky plus and am just watched it now. Dirk Benedict of A-Team fame as the face man has a son who is on trial with Gillingham will he be in FM09 if he has an unsuccessful trial. I would sign face mans son for my local created team no matter how good or bad he was. Pity there isnt BA's and Murdochs sons in the game that would be wicked not too keen on Hannibal though.

Next thing you know, they'll be managed by Hannibal Smith and everytime they win, he'll say "I love it when a plan comes together". Then Mr. T (who in FM09 will have his favoured personnel as Dennis Bergkamp) invades the pitch in the black van and the pitch explodes...

Funnily enough, I just remembered I had a Face action figure when I was 4, and for some reason I bit his nose off. Talk about ironic...

Next thing you know, they'll be managed by Hannibal Smith and everytime they win, he'll say "I love it when a plan comes together". Then Mr. T (who in FM09 will have his favoured personnel as Dennis Bergkamp) invades the pitch in the black van and the pitch explodes...

That will look sooo good with the 3D match engine.

Archived