Aston villa challange

hi there please leave feedback on what you think thanks. ;)

1---- wage cap 50,000pw goes up by £2000 a year.

2---- must promote a youth player a year after 07/2009. that season he gets promoted he

has to play at least 10 games

3---- can only have two foreign players in the starting 11 (including subs) at a time after 07/2009

4---- from the start of the game I can sign any british player any age

but after 07/2009 only players 20 or under

5---- can only sign one player from outside britian and he must be under 18 a season

6---- if my teams player of the year is foreign he must be sold

Am starting with aston villa weegie update got 26 million to spend:thup:

do you think this will be good?. Am trying to get back into fm2008 aston villa

have quite an english squad so not to much work to do going to get gorden,hutton

and john fleck just to get some scottish in there and because I am scottish lol.:D

I think "ridiculous" is a strong word. A bit TOO self-limiting perhaps, and without huge funds you'll struggle big time, probably restricted to Scottish players and Championship Englishmen. World class British players in 08 -- their selling prices really are ridiculous.

Maybe look at extending that deadline to 3-4 years down the line, give your British youth a chance to develop into first-teamers. Or add the clause that if you sell a foreigner for £10million or more you must buy British to replace him.

I had my own Chelski challenge where I said I could only spend at a loss in the first season, then every subsequent season I had to either break even or make a profit on transfers. First season easy, second season difficult, third season a breeze, fourth season (and then on) got a bit difficult. Fun.

Archived