WHAT IS "hardcore fans percentage"?

I assume it's the percentage of the present support that would keep coming even if the club were relegated a couple of times and were rubbish.

I assume it's the percentage of the present support that could be hooligans so to speak. 0-1 defeat at home = riot.

Now that would be fun! Once or twice...

Probably because it is in SI's plan to be used in the future. Much like the female checkbox that has been in the game for years.

Isn't the female checkbox active in the game yet?

I was always assuming that it was. Hopefully it will do any difference now when they've added female managers.

Isn't the female checkbox active in the game yet?

I was always assuming that it was. Hopefully it will do any difference now when they've added female managers.

First time in 09 I think. I assume it is for all female staff anyway :)

I don't think so. For us as managers yes. Female staff were definitely in 08. I've had female physios before.

Sorry I didn't make it clear. Yes, we have female staff but they were always reffered to as him or he. The tickbox is meant to make the game recognise the female staff as a .. female. Until 09, it has never worked in that sense.

Hope that made more sense :)

Sorry I didn't make it clear. Yes, we have female staff but they were always reffered to as him or he. The tickbox is meant to make the game recognise the female staff as a .. female. Until 09, it has never worked in that sense.

Ah I see what you meant :)

• 4 months later...

Yup. In the past women were in the game but all the text was regarding men. This year saw the introduction of feminisation (the game understanding which gender a person is), allowing them to be referred to as "she" etc.

Hardcore Fans just means that they have always supported your team, and always will.

I.e - Those Chelsea fans which remember the days where they were fighting relegation.

The ones who believe finishing third would be a 'catastrophe' are not hardcore fans.

All Albion Rovers fans are hardcore, but there's only 113 of them

:D

I thought it's linked with attendance....

Considering it's not used, it could be linked to anything in Football Manager 2040. Could be linked to hooliganism, the amount of flares in your stadium, the hairstyles of Djibril Cissé... And so on.

It is the fans of teams like Leeds, N Forest and Manchester City.

I'm a Manchester City fan, and i'v been asked lately if i was ever a chelsea fan.

I'v been a blue since i was born and i was there when went down, then down and down then up then up then down and so forth.

They tend to be season ticket holders, go to all away games, buy each kit, go to finals if they can get a ticket etc!

i know a bloke that hasnt missed an arsenal game for the last six years

cardiff away in the cup, inconsequential champions league ties in turkey, away at hull midweek

he doesnt miss anything

Seen a load of s*it then:D:D:D;)

• 5 months later...
It is the fans of teams like Leeds, N Forest and Manchester City.

I'm a Manchester City fan, and i'v been asked lately if i was ever a chelsea fan.

I'v been a blue since i was born and i was there when went down, then down and down then up then up then down and so forth.

They tend to be season ticket holders, go to all away games, buy each kit, go to finals if they can get a ticket etc!

:D as i said, it is to do with merchandising.

Archived