Bummer!

So I lose the cup final on purpose to my reserve squad cause it seemed like fun to play two european competitions next season. Turns out that they didn't qualify or anything! Seems like it's not possible to have 2 teames from the same club competing in europe (although they both did officialy qualify AND would have been competing in different tournaments) ?????????

I eve got my board ****ed of for not winning the cup final.

So I lose the cup final on purpose to my reserve squad cause it seemed like fun to play two european competitions next season. Turns out that they didn't qualify or anything! Seems like it's not possible to have 2 teames from the same club competing in europe (although they both did officialy qualify AND would have been competing in different tournaments) ?????????

I eve got my board ****ed of for not winning the cup final.

I assume you mean one in the CL and one in the uefa cup, if so the team in the champions league could come third in their group and then they could be in the same tournament which i'm almost certain isn't allowed.

Why a manager would want to lose a game on purpose, especially a cup final is beyond me.

The board should sack you with immediate effect and your name blacklisted throughout Europe.

My club stil won the cup didn't they... And Martin your'e probably right.

btw matchfixing is childish thing to do. Grown adult man like me just spend every night till six in the morning for weeks on end to finaly relive the Ajax glorydays of the seventies by winning the champions league three times in a row. When you've achieved that you tend to mess around a bit (for instance trying to win the dutch xup witch your reserve squad). :)

Archived