Cheapest place to buy FM09

John-t

I live in the UK and I'm ready to pre-order I think

I used shopto for 08 last release and it cost me around £20, I notice FM 09 is £25 and this seems the cheapest place still....

now its only £5 I know and there are lots of lovely new features well worthy of my £5.... all the same...

is this the cheapest place you guys have found?

please note I'm not saying £25 is too much...simply can it be found cheaper any place else!

I live in the UK and I'm ready to pre-order I think

I used shopto for 08 last release and it cost me around £20, I notice FM 09 is £25 and this seems the cheapest place still....

now its only £5 I know and there are lots of lovely new features well worthy of my £5.... all the same...

is this the cheapest place you guys have found?

please note I'm not saying £25 is too much...simply can it be found cheaper any place else!

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=44306

I intend to just walk into a shop some day after it is released and buy a copy without bothering to shop around. Given that I will be playing it for around a year and for huge numbers of hours the cost per hour will be a pittance whether I pay £20 or £35 so life is too short to bother shopping around :)

I intend to just walk into a shop some day after it is released and buy a copy without bothering to shop around.

Me too, I just happen to be off work that week anyway so am gambling on someone breaking the embargo or just waltzing in early on the Friday morning and picking up a copy :)

Archived