Limit to scouting countries?

tweed

Hi, all -

Is it possible that I've had individual scouts assigned to the same country enough times where they won't get back?

To give specifics, I'm managing FC Bayern and all my scouts are only able to scout Germany and nothing else. Will this also happen with regions, too?

Has anyone encountered anything like this before?

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi, all -

Is it possible that I've had individual scouts assigned to the same country enough times where they won't get back?

To give specifics, I'm managing FC Bayern and all my scouts are only able to scout Germany and nothing else. Will this also happen with regions, too?

Has anyone encountered anything like this before?

Any help would be appreciated.

You can asign your scouts to anywhere in the globe,espicially as you managing Bayern. A smaller club would only be able to asing scouts to withn the specific continent,an even smaller club like a low league club would only be allowed to asign there scouts to there own nation.

I think I figured it out. I was trying to Add a New Assignment to my scouts' responsibilities, but if a country had already been selected it wasn't available. Instead, I have to select the country and then select 'restart.'

Apologies for wasting time, and thank you for taking the time to respond!

Archived