Who thinks FM needs a intelligence feature?

Navie

Because FM is really a stupid program that does not have a clue what its doing at times, i'll explain some examples...

...lets say your Man Utd and your playing Arsenal at home and your favourites to win. Ok now lets say for this match you have Ronaldo, Rooney, Ferdinand, Vidic, and a couple more first team players injured, Arsenal are at full strength. You play the match and lose...the board, fans think that it was a really bad result, the media say that Man Utd lose to a team they consider their equal, why can't they seem to know that half you first team is injured?

Another example...i've won the Champions Cup 3 times in a row, all it says is I have won it consecutively, no praises for being the 1st team to defend it? The same thing is repeated over and over and over and over...you get the point.

Why is it that top teams like Barcelona, Arsenal, Real Madrid buy players who are good on reputation when there are players out there that cost way less and are are much better?

When buying a player you can trick the selling club into paying half price for a player than what the club really want, example...Fabregas.

The board seem to think that every year the objectives of the club have to be the same, this ain't the case because its really unfeasible to be winning league cups when your aiming to win the champions cup.

It's always annoyed me how i may be expected to reach x round of a cup, i come up against a team 2 leagues above me and naturally lose and they slate me for it, it would be nice if there was a way to get the board to recognise when you have lost to a far superior team.

Yes, really annoying when the board considers my PSV team to be invincible. Yes, the club has won 12 consecutive league titles, but just because I had a bad start this year (2 points behind Ajax), the board is 'disappointed'. All streaks end at some point...

And Navie, you have 666 posts :D

followed up by me with 13, this topic is cursed!

I also once had my board give me an extended transfer budget because of how my team was doing, now we were going ok i thought but not that well, when i looked again it was because my youth squad was flying in their league, just didn't add up.

Confidence has been re-written so hopefully your confidence problems should be fixed for 09.

Another example...i've won the Champions Cup 3 times in a row, all it says is I have won it consecutively, no praises for being the 1st team to defend it? The same thing is repeated over and over and over and over...you get the point.

Thats not an AI issue, its simple that those news items are written into the game. I agree there should be more 'hoo-haa' but again, 09 has addressed this but we will have to wait and see. Its similar to re-signing a player and having no media items mention it. hopefully we will see more items like this.

Archived