Your the boss! - A combined effort

Right guys, a small experiment here. Where as basically, anyone who helps in any minor way, is the boss. We will be joining me at Hibernian in the SPL at the start of Season 2. Basically, a combined effort from you and other users, can hopefully take this team to glory. So, how will this work, you ask? Well, I will be looking for the following people;

- Assistant Manager - To help me to decide which team to play, What tactics to use, etc...

- Transfer Man - Someone who helps with the transfer sides of things, tells me who to purchase and for how much etc.. and can also reject/acccept bids.

- Transfer Man 2 - As above

- Physio - Basically you will have the job of tellin me what to do with the injured players and the fitness side of things.

- Scouts - Looking for a few of these, basically, you will be recommending players to the Transfer Man 1/2 that he may have missed.

- Coaches - I need 2 coaches to do the training side of things

More on each role will be explained later on.

So to sign-up, please fill the small form out below, it will be on a first come first serve basis, although just incase anyone pulls out, feel free to put yourself forward as a reserve.

Username:

Position wanted:

Nationality:

Why could you help?:

Once I have all my staff, i'll go into things a bit more, and we can get started!

Username: Haowan

Position wanted: Transfer Man

Nationality: English (Hong Kong in real life)

Why could you help?: Because I look at random players all the time and if they are any good (compared to the first team), I'll keep on thinking of ideas / ways to fit them into the system / formation

Username: Dark_Telepath

Position wanted: Physio

Nationality: English/Dutch

Why could you help: Whenever a player has an injury, I monitor him closely to see when he will return back to 100% fitness. And I also have small guidelines, like after every injury put him in the reserves for a week or two (depends on the injury).

Username: george94

Position wanted: Scout

Nationality: Welsh

Why could you help?: I've spent hours on FM trawling through lists of players searching for the next young star. Think I could really ensure a good future for the club finding great potential signings.

Archived