So picture this.... you win 18-0 and

Its a cup game, but they are in the same league as I. The stars represent a number of things. * = Top class player, *** = pormising youth players. I add lots of things in like that to make it easier to know how good a player is without having to look at his profile page every 2 months.

Its a cup game, but they are in the same league as I. The stars represent a number of things. * = Top class player, *** = pormising youth players. I add lots of things in like that to make it easier to know how good a player is without having to look at his profile page every 2 months.

how do you get such stars :confused:

seems to be the week for weird player performances and ratings. i've won 6-0 and had more players on a 10 than just 2.

but a player who gets 1 hat-trick let alone 5 of them should usually get the man of the match. assists are key, but mean nothing if not put away.

how many goals were pens btw?

So does that mean 11 of his 13 passes completed were assists? Now thats what I call 'making them count' :)

BTW NepentheZ is Andy Smylie a gaint playing a team full of midgets? because thats some impressive headering.

Not really. The N. Irish leagues are just pathetic, and my squad is brilliant.

Or use the skin black-in 2 with the altered panels (instructions came with the zip file I downloaded)

Where can I get said skin?

So does that mean 11 of his 13 passes completed were assists? Now thats what I call 'making them count' :)

BTW NepentheZ is Andy Smylie a gaint playing a team full of midgets? because thats some impressive headering.

Maybe that's why? It could be that assists and goals are rated similarly, but add in the ratio of passes/assists as a multiplier for assists and....

Seen it although not as extreme. Something like 8 assists and my best striker "only" scored 6.

On another note, that striker should be banned as high-jumpers shouldn't play football.

And on another note, I think it's a bit of a travesty if a hat-trick striker doesn't get the man-of-the-match. See the Croatia-England match - Rooney with 1 goal and 3 assists but the man-of-the-match award will have to go to Walcott.

Archived