About the DDT Generator..

It's a program which lets you choose which countries/leagues you want full detail of. For example, if you start up a game with a Premier League team with the largest database selectable, teams like Cruzeira, River Plate etc will have like 25% of their original squad in the game. The DDT Generator lets you select which teams/leagues/countries you want the whole squad of in the game. You save the file as a .txt and put it in the folder of the current database you're using, and voila.

So in short you get a much larger database yet the game still thinks your using the original database you selected at the start of the game?

Yep. You can choose small database but still have loads of leagues/teams selected which will appear in the game.

Heh, this thread should be in the Editors forum. A whole forum for ddts and editors and the like.

But whilst its here I had a question:

When a ddt file 'retains all players' from something, does this mean that players keep regenerating for this club/country/whatever, or are they only loaded at the beginning of the game? I've been meaning to ask that for ages.

If you added River Plate for example, would the squad always be 100% represented, or would it gradually dwindle down to 'normal'? If the added leagues/nations/etc.. keep updating then its much cooler than I thought.

Heh, this thread should be in the Editors forum. A whole forum for ddts and editors and the like.

But whilst its here I had a question:

When a ddt file 'retains all players' from something, does this mean that players keep regenerating for this club/country/whatever, or are they only loaded at the beginning of the game? I've been meaning to ask that for ages.

If you added River Plate for example, would the squad always be 100% represented, or would it gradually dwindle down to 'normal'? If the added leagues/nations/etc.. keep updating then its much cooler than I thought.

If you want that then I think you could just as easily select the league at the beginning as view-only, well unless your computer can't handle it...

I always play with a 100% full database. Takes one hour to actually start a game lol... but I wouldn't play any other way !

Nothing compares to the joy of picking a young Trinidadian midfielder in his local crappy club and bringing him to the top :D

Archived