Multiplayer Game Challenge

Hey everybody, I am making a new challenge, A Multiplayer Game. If you don't know what it is, it is where a member will do a season each, and after their season, will upload their savefile and give the link to the next person to have their go. You can upload the savedata onto Filefront or MegaUpload ;). Right, Well the team we will be doing it with is, well you decide. What i mean, is we will have a vote to see which team gets the most votes, and then we will start the challenge with that team :) Hope you join :D

Participants:

1.LukaBoi

2.PJ Bluenose 4 Ever

3.Ridley99

4.O/'Hara Fan

5.Dec9693

6.LSD

7.Jordan07

8.Jarrow Roofing

9.04Ambroj

10.KalEl

11.WBA4Life

12.Iain342

13.Scottc18

14.Rawking2008

Club Votes:

Antwerp- 3 Votes

Standard Liege- 1 Vote

Oud-Heverlee Leuven- 1 Vote

Westerlo- 1 Vote

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Guys if i can get 1 more member then that would be great, as we could have 3 goes each for the 30 seasons, if we can't it doesnt matter, as we still have enough members. Also, i am changing my vote to Porto, would be a change to play in a different league.

Yeah, like LukaB and myself said, I'd love to manage a Belgian side... Obviously, England is my home but because of FM and FMH, I now consider Italy my second home as I've managed there so many times (and I'd love to visit it too!) But, yeah, Belgium would be a new start for me and, probably, a lot of other people also :thup:

Ok People this will start soon, I have decided to go with a belgium team as I feel it makes a change and i know LSD would like to manage a belgium team aswell :). So now we have to decide what belgium team, Just to let you know this will be done on the original game with no updates. I choose Standard Liege. :D

Archived