International Call ups

I was just about to start a league game when i went on to pick my team i had 22 yes 22 FIRST team player on international duty + 3 injured meaning i had only 11 players to play. I ended up with my 4th choice left mid in goalie and 7 midfielders in my team. Has anyone else had this before?? also i lolst the match and my unbeaten record!!!

It's always been an issue, although, they did seem to improve the situation for this one.

Also, I find that the international managers are idiots, for example in my FC Highbury game i've got players like Ferdinand, O'Neill, Wayne Rooney etc and who was the only one to get picked in the Euro 2008/World Cup 2010 squad?

Adam Johnson!

I mean, come on. Rooney had just had a great season scoring 50 goals and getting 16 assists in 63 games. If that isn't good enough to be called up I don't know what is.

I've had this many times before, when I played as Valencia, David Villa scored something like 58 goals and 24 assists in 60 games and didn't get picked for the Spain squad, but Morientes(3 goals 0 assists in 14 games) did!?

Also regens, i've had some cracking regens that never get a game internationally, players that score loads or who's stats are brilliant. A lot of the time they pick ones that never play for you or who are no-where near as good. It takes away form the game enjoyment imo, i like to see my players do well at international level.

It may be too late to sort this but I wanted to say it, rant over.

:thup:

Archived