General Idiotic Questions

I have a couple of GIQ's (general idiotic questions)

1. Anyone got a link to some info about the German national team licensing thing? I know it can't be discussed on here, but I love the gossip.

2. Is it really true that height does not affect a player's ability in the air? I thought 'heading' and 'jumping' attributes were purely the player's heading technique and their ability to jump, which would mean height should still be a factor?

1. Google it

2. Height doesn't directly affect heading. However, taller players will generally have a higher Jumping attribute.

*Snipped from quote*

Germany national team

Can you see the flaw in what you did there?

Re: Height/Jumping: Have SI implemented a growth curve in this incarnation (not seen any mention of it, but)

i think what was concluded with the height/heading thing was that the stat 'height' was cosmetic.

the fact that taller players were likely to have better jumping, although not always , is what determines the jump

Was cosmetic being the key I guess. Surely that'll be used in the 3D GUI now?

It may (hopefully) be displayed in the 3D view, but height will still not have a bearing on how high a player can jump.

Every player will look the same when they head the ball. The view isn't that advanced, but since this is just the first step into 3D don't be too disappointed with it. Am sure they will improve it over time.

As for the height thing, think of how many headers Teddy Sherringham scored against how many Peter Crouch scores.

Archived