Urgent! Please read!

I am going overseas tomorrow, and would like to have a game that will last a LONG time.

I am asking that PLEASE, could somebody:

Move Manchester United to the Blue Square Premier, and make their reputation, like small.

Move MELBOURNE VICTORY FROM AUSTRALIA into the Blue Square Premier, and leave out another team, I do not care who.

Both on seperate files please. This would give you my undying love:)

Sorry, but it is impossible to move teams to another country. You'd have to rename an English team and by moving Man Yoo and Melbourne into the BSP, there wouldn't be enough teams in the Prem and too much teams in the BSP (even if you could move countries)

So I can't change?

What if I changed...say...York City, and changed the name to Melbourne Victory, then transferred all players to York?

And, could I swap a team from the Premier league with one from the BSP?

If I did that, would I make it like this:

"Player".......etc etc etc "York City"

OR

"Player".......etc etc etc "Melbourne Victory"

?? Thanks!

Really? Awesome!

Can you do a few for me? Is it possible? How do you do it? Then I would be able to do it myself and not you:)

Do you use an editor PROGRAM?

Melbourne Victory FROM A-League TO Blue Square Premier.

Anyone in the Blue Square Premier to anywhere, to even up the numbers:) Thanks for the quickness!

Edit - Also, if I was to change the name of a team, release all the players, and then put players back in from other teams, can you give me the template if the renamed team was called AS RICHIE UNITED?

Renaming York City is fine. Moving the newly named team is fine. Moving the players from Australia to England isn't fine.

They are not all on the English database and therefore cannot be moved. Subsequently, the only player that moves is ex-Chelsea player Joe Keenan. Unfortunately, you will have to wait for FMH2009, to do something like this. (That is presuming the A-League is present.)

Archived