Inter Milan my parent club ?

im reading and midway through the season i get a message announcing that inter milan has become my parent club , when i never asked for one and couldnt because i was in the top division , but inter is in another league , anyway im not really complaining because ive got the likes of recoba, balotelli and materazzi on loan for free.

i just wanna know why and how this came about ?

maybe inter was the team that wasa looking for a feeder club :o

This is the conclusion that I came to when a thread like this appeared a little while back, think it is just that your chairman was offered the chance of being a feeder for Inter which he accepted

This is the conclusion that I came to when a thread like this appeared a little while back, think it is just that your chairman was offered the chance of being a feeder for Inter which he accepted

yeah, and hje is lucky he will get good youngers players!!

I once got Barcelona for Southampton without asking, quality for me! It was in FM07 I think and before Bojan was really that good and he was sent to me, I later signed him after he really impressed with his goal a game, possibly goal every 2 games! Marc Crosas was sent but he only got about 6 games all season as I was pushing for a European place that season and had better players for me!

On my Harpenden Town game(created team, see the GPTG for the team thread), I had Watford as my parent club. Then my board decided that this link wasnt working so they cancelled it and got one with..... Wycombe.

SO after a couple of years of not using it I cancelled it, and got a new one. I got the option of two.

Swindon Town and Liverpool. I chose Liverpool.

I should've chosen Swindon. None of Liverpool players want to join me:(

Ah well, I get £50k p/y!

Archived