Scouting

I have another question regarding scouting. Why is it when you send a scout to nations like Japan,China and most of the african nations they NEVER find any players. I find this ridiculous especially when scouting the Asian nations. Is this because of some sort of licencing issues that no players can be found?

Its because you would need to select Japan and load players from there when you start a game.

The database loads players from the nations you select then players from famous teams. I have 6 leagues going all European leagues, and I hardly get any belgium players or Croatian. None of any quality, because i never loaded the nations.

Having said that, South America pops up a few gems.

If you want players from random areas of the world go to: Search bar(in game) : Type: No club.....then it gives you a list of players with no club. From here, go to the botton to find 16 year olds from India and so forth. Mind you, they arnt very good.

And to Jopparoad, you know you can select more than one player to scout. You can press Ctrl+A to select a whole team, or Ctrl+clicking on each player in player search.

Hope that helps

Archived