Swedish League

I dont know if this is supposed to go in here but i couldnt see where else to put it. I fancied trying somethin different on FM and decided to manager in Sweden, However, Sweden was not a manageable country. Has it always been that way because im sure i could manage there???

I have found the problem but i am not sure how to resolve it. When i select the database to 8.0.2 official patch, its there. However, Im using the latest ADDM update and the Swedish league is unavailable. I have had a look in the editor and the 'first division elite' had 16 teams where as the 8.0.2 database has only 14 teams

Because of the recent increase in teams in Allsvenskan there has been mayor issues in FM08 and the whole league system, i dont know exactly whats wrong but some teams are hard coded to be in a specific league and if you move them the Swedish Leagues becomes unplayable, thats probably what has happened with the "ADDM update" you say you are using.

Some of the teams involved are GIF Sundsvall, Häcken and Brommapojkarna and they should not be moved at all

Archived