Ole Gunnar Solskjaer played Championship Manager

I've always been interested to see how football players, coaches, managers etc treat themselves in-game.

If I was a professional footballer and I was playing and I tried to sign myself and it said 'not interested in joining' when in reality I'd be interested, I'd not be happy! :D

I remember David James being addicted to champ man back when he was playing for Liverpool. In fact, I remember reading that he regularly used to stay up all night and it really affected him football-wise.

I'll see if I can find a link somewhere.

David James was addicted to Pro Evo too.

I know that 90% of the Arsenal and Chelsea team play Fifa or Pro Evo in their spare time, alot of tournaments.

I wonder if the Villa players have a giant network game. :p Would they feel bad selling their team mates?

David James was addicted to Pro Evo too.

I know that 90% of the Arsenal and Chelsea team play Fifa or Pro Evo in their spare time, alot of tournaments.

I wonder if the Villa players have a giant network game. :p Would they feel bad selling their team mates?

Alot of teams play Pro and FIFA together, I've seen it alot on interviews/articles etc.

I don't find it surprising and I wouldn't find it surprising to see alot play FM. Players are footie fans too, just like us.

Archived