Moral in FM2009

I want to know two things in the new fm 2009:

-it will be possible that in this game could be unexpected things that improve the moral of your players or make them disappointed?

How do you mean by unexpected? There won't be any external factors that influence the morale because of a few reasons but mainly legal - ie. Player taking drugs etc

I don't get it. Why would that happen? Do you have any real examples? It wouldnt make sense for a player to just all of a sudden become unhappy and It doesnt happen a lot in real life so would say it wont be in the game.

I don't get it. Why would that happen? Do you have any real examples? It wouldnt make sense for a player to just all of a sudden become unhappy and It doesnt happen a lot in real life so would say it wont be in the game.

yes, you're right!!!! another thing: before the 14th november, we could know many others features?

Buying buildings, hell no.

Events affecting Morale?

Maybe not "random" things... But if, say, spain wins the world cup, the spanish players should be given a slight morale boost wherever they play. In lower league spain that'll have no effect, as everyone will be buzzing. But if you have a league 2 side full of spanish lower league players, it could mean starting the season on a real high.

Archived