PDA

View Full Version : Non-League Club Reputation

JontyBB
10-09-2008, 20:22
Non-League club reputation: If you look in the editor and compare non-league club reputations between England and Scotland for example - there is no way the likes of Pollok or Bathgate (the cream of Scottish non-league) are bigger clubs than most of the Blue Square Premier.

Or, come to think of it, that Scottish Division 3 clubs are almost as big as League Two.

The whole of the Highland League clubs cannot be bigger than all of Blue Square North/South or even some of the Premier.

That's not a problem with any researcher, or national research - things are sound enough within countries; but between countries there needs to be some sort of co-ordination. Potentially it could lead to a skewed transfer market.

Ryan,,,
10-09-2008, 20:30
To be honest, I've never heard of Pollock and the only time I've ever heard of Bathgate was when I was selling a player to them(a reserve in my BSS team)

canvey!!
10-09-2008, 20:30
What reputation are you looking at? There should be a World Reputation, Local Reputation and National Reputation. So Pollok have a higher nat rep because they are better known in Scotland than Bognor Regis are in England.

Ryan,,,
10-09-2008, 20:31
Bognor! Damn Bognor! Its a carp-hole! The place should be knocked down!

JontyBB
10-09-2008, 21:00
What reputation are you looking at? There should be a World Reputation, Local Reputation and National Reputation. So Pollok have a higher nat rep because they are better known in Scotland than Bognor Regis are in England.

That only applies to players though. Clubs only have the one value for reputation.