Help Needed!

Basically every friday, i go from my Dad's to Mom's and Visa Versa, so it means new imn changing Fm games every week, which is pretty annoying, if your trying to write a story or do a challenge etc,

So how can i get My Fm game at My dad's to my Moms,

I Was thinking of sending a file to my email and saving it, and then loadnig it up? but im not a real Pc Boff myself, so i'm not to sure, all help would be great thanks

Exactly what Eles Gergo said.

Make sure you have the game installed and patched with the same patch on both PCs, at your Dad's and your Mom's. Buy a 2GB or even 1GB USB flash drive, and simply put your saved game in there. Than once you arrive at your destination, simply plug in the USB flash drive into the PC, run FM, and click Load. Than using the arrows and folder drop down selections at the top of the screen, go to your USB Flashdrive, and voila. Your saved game remains intact and can be played on any PC with the same FM version (ex. 8.0.0 - 8.0.2) that it was started.

This is the quickest and easiest way to do what you are asking. By uploading and re-downloading the game every week, would take quite some time since your game would get bigger and bigger everytime you save it, and it takes a bit of time depending on your internet connection to upload it and download it over and over again.

USB big enough for FM will be around 8 or 9 Pounds, not much to some, but if it is to you, I've got a spare one :thup:

How would you get it to me, and at what price?

Well to be fair, just started 6th form, shalleing out couple hundred Quid on Suits, then it was my birthday just two weeks ago, so spent alot there, And haven't got any money myself, plus with Fifa and Football Manager, and then maybe Football Manager Live coming out, i need to save as much as i can!

How would you get it to me, and at what price?

Well to be fair, just started 6th form, shalleing out couple hundred Quid on Suits, then it was my birthday just two weeks ago, so spent alot there, And haven't got any money myself, plus with Fifa and Football Manager, and then maybe Football Manager Live coming out, i need to save as much as i can!

Well if you can't spare measly 8-9 pounds, then... Don't get one :)

But really, can't you hit a friend up for a USB stick? They're pretty easy to come by actually... I have 5 or something like that lying around.

Joe, I have another idea that doesn't cost you anything but takes a little more effort but it might be the answer.

If it sounds confusing, don't worry too much because if I can do it then anyone can. This is something I sorted for my son who was in exactly the same position as you are.

Basically before you leave your dad's on Friday, you upload your save to somewhere like http://www.filefront.com/

It's free to sign up to.

Once you create an account it's easy to upload your save.

You click on "Add file" and then simply select the relevant save game file and then upload it to your Filefront account.

This will probably take about 20 minutes, (or ay least Harry's did).

Then when you get to your mums, you log into your Fileshare account from there and then download the same file again, (should take about 20 mins again).

Then when you have downloaded it you just stick it into your FM08 save ganme folder, (with any others that yo already have there).

Then it's simply a case of loading the new save as you would normally.

Hope this helps.

Archived