Club Value (rich list)

ptr

I'm sure this will have been discussed at length somewhere on these forums, but I couldn't find anything after an extensive search.

How is the club value/the 'rich list' worked out?

I've been debating this with a friend. He seems to think it's based on turnover, I think it's based on the value of the players + stadium + cash - debt.

P.S. The 'rich list' is based on club value, right?!

I'm not convinced players have that big an impact. I went on a spending spree at Zenith St Petersburg and every player I bought the club value dropped!

Yeah cause as you spend money the balance goes down, therefore I believe its only Stadium+Cash(balance) - debt.

When you sell a player for 10mil that goes towards your balance. You are allowed to use this but if you leave it in your transfer kitty and dont spend your club value will increase.

For instance my club was on 80mil pounds, I sold a few players for massive amounts in the last transfer window making 60mil, now my club standing is 140mil. I spend some of the cash resulting in it going lower and still have 40mil transfer kitty. If I spend that kitty the club balance will go back down to 80, Ive been doing that for about 6 seasons resulting in my club hovering around the 80mil for ages. Now Im focusing on growing my club by buying cheap and selling for alot.

Archived