PDA

View Full Version : Maybe SI can help with my problem

millsy1982
10-09-2008, 12:31
I'm currently stuck at work. It is very, very quiet. So much so that I even hoovered up earlier!!! I have spent all morning trying to amuse myself using the power of a somewhat restricted internet. The BBC football page has not updated since 07:00. My football clubs offical website has relased some infomation about the reserves which kept me entertained for a full 2 mins. I've read my local rag and todays national papers.

This leads me to my problem. I have checked in on the forums daily for the last 6 weeks for infomation on FM09 and although I was chuffed as punch on the 3rd September the buzz has started to wear off. I need a new fix. Some new infomation. Anything will do. When the blogs are going to be out. More infomation on a certain feature. A new screenshot/video. Anything will do. Please help sort me with my boredom and reignite my buzz for FM09. I can then spend the rest of the day, (8 hours to go at time of writing) day dreaming/getting exited like a little schoolboy.

Like I said anything will do. Now over to you to help a man in need.#

Cheers

kserasera
10-09-2008, 12:42
You echo the sentiments of many of us but I think your calls for something immediate will fall on deaf ears... Just gotta try and be patient like all of us... as tough as it is.

millsy1982
10-09-2008, 12:59
kserasera

You are more than likely right, however, mum said if you don't ask you don't get. I would even settle for news on when the next news is going to be (if that make sense).