"The save game could not be loaded"

Asking in here to pick a team is frowned upon, mainly because there's a random button and a good team forum.

Is the problem you mention a game issue or computer issue though, so can it really be fixed for 09 if you haven't dorted the comp? I'm genuinely asking btw.

I don't see why it's a bad thing to ask which team to manage or in which league to manage in as well since the random team generator cannot tell you it's previous managing experience with that team.

I would personally like to read people's experience managing teams before I make my final decision since opinions do matter, at least in my case.

As far as having the save game problem, I haven't had that happen to me before. I would assume it's something with your configuration.

I don't see why it's a bad thing to ask which team to manage or in which league to manage in as well since the random team generator cannot tell you it's previous managing experience with that team.

I would personally like to read people's experience managing teams before I make my final decision since opinions do matter, at least in my case.

There's no problem with it, but there is a dedicated forum for it and it's common sense to use that. A lot of people don't want to read what teams/players are good/bad so they avoid the Good Players and Team forum, and come in here because they don't expect to see it.

Using the GQ forum to discuss players is like me going into the GPTG forum and discussing system requirements.

There's no problem with it, but there is a dedicated forum for it and it's common sense to use that. A lot of people don't want to read what teams/players are good/bad so they avoid the Good Players and Team forum, and come in here because they don't expect to see it.

Using the GQ forum to discuss players is like me going into the GPTG forum and discussing system requirements.

When he said "the forum", I figured he meant the GPTP forum, not the GQ section of the forums.

Archived