Manucho problem

Hi there am at work so im kinda pre-posting in the hope that someone has sorted this and can easily post the answer. i have searched, with no luck.

Im trying to add manucho to the united team. i could only find 1 angolan player and using the editor i changed the players second name to manucho. ok, the first name i left blank hoping it would stay like that but when entered into the game the player still showed up as the original players full name.....i think the players real surname is mawette (or something similar). i then tried using a . as the players first name, that didnt work and im now im thinking maybe only letters work?

so using the editor i have edited a player. he shows up in the game at united. but neither the surname or first name change.

does anyone already have the line of text needed to enter on the changes.txt?

im a bit of the pain i know but i cant post my actual line until i get home tonight.

thanks everyone.

yep his full name is Mateus Alberto Contreiras Gonçalves.

lol, blimey......when i was editing and adding united youngsters i was using the manutd.com website and they only listed the one name!! the buggers!

well heres another question then.......this angolan i try and edit mawette or whatever, one of his names uses the funny characters...i think its an "a" but with a line somewhere,anyways, does it have to have the exact same character or just our normal english?

lol, blimey......when i was editing and adding united youngsters i was using the manutd.com website and they only listed the one name!! the buggers!

well heres another question then.......this angolan i try and edit mawette or whatever, one of his names uses the funny characters...i think its an "a" but with a line somewhere,anyways, does it have to have the exact same character or just our normal english?

yep if it has any accents on they have to be included also.

Archived