Ridleys Wonders

Now that ive hit January ive decided to post my update.

Started of using a 424 formation then tried 433 next it was 2143 but then settled for a 442 diamond formation.

Im currently 2nd in the league a massive 13 points behind Epworth Town and 1 point ahead of Jarrow Roofing and Toon United.

Rob Bradbury was the first managerial casualty of the season who was replaced by Mick McCarthy at FC Bradbury. He wasnt out of work for long as he was installed as the manager of Wolves. Joachim Low has been apointed the new manager of Trollz United as Leonardo Mustopo became the new Portugal coach.

At the minute FC Bradbury, PJ's Elite and Sauber FC make up the relegation zone but Bashley FC and Afc Gillingham are only 1 point above the drop zone.

I managed to finish 2nd in my group of the euro cup behind Inter and will face Sporting in the first knockout round.

I am playing Hull in the 3rd round of the FA cup and i have reached the league cup semi finals(against Ipswich) deafeting Jarrow Roofing 5-2 on the way.

Biggest defeat so far 3-1 against Tampines Uno, biggest win 3-0 against Bradbury FC(league only)

Leading scorer is Epalle with 9 goals in 29 games

On a bad note ive lost Tainio for 7 months(broken leg) and Boateng for &7 months(damaged spine) and JJS Allstars have lost Ronney for 10 months(damaged spine)

since posting this i have been on a 7 games losing strak dropping me to 7th in the league and being knocked out of the league cup by Ipswich.

Strathcarnage have sacked Art van der Laay and replaced him with Tony Mowbray. Van der Laay was then installed as the new WBA manager

Epworth Town are deadly aren't they! There very deceptive, the team isn't that good but somehow they do brilliant! They pushed me all the way on my first season.

Also, how are we doing in your game mate?

We're not doing great in many others, well, apart from mine! :D

That sucks losing those two players aswell, they just happened to be some of the worst injuries, damaged spine and a broken leg!

shocked.gif

yeah i was winning quite comfortably then epworth just cant stop scoring im sure they beat somebody 6-0!

Highbury FC are sitting in 16th 8 points ahead of the drop zone now, Kitson is your leading scorer with 6 but you have sold your superstar Shawky for 2.2 million(to Napoli) and have bought Yankov and Richard Stearman for 4 million you were beat by Sheff Utd 1-0 in LC 3rd round and then destroyed 4-1 by Bashley FC in the FA cup 4th round

Toon United are currently 2nd in the league a whopping 18 points behind epworth town and a massive 10 points ahead of Ridleys wonders. Leading Scorer Kuyt 12 goals.

They finished bottom of their euro cup group not winning a game despite havin Dinamo, Basel, Lazio, and Siroki Brijeg(group winner) in their group. the were elimintaed in the FA cup 3rd round 2-1 by Tampines Uno and inthe league cup 4th round 1-0 by Epworth town. They did however beat me 2-1

End of the season and i finished a disappointing 13th Epworth town wrapped up the league in march they were a massive 27 points ahead. Unfortunately PJ's Elite, Sauber FC and FC Bradbury were relegated. Jarrow Roofing beat the might Eporth Town in the FA Cup final. Toon United were league runner ups.

Epalle was my top scorer with 21 in all competitions

George Burley took over at FC Highbury after Alex Kent quit his post.

Oh well battling into next season i go. Good start at the minute currently 8th in the league and i was recently appointed as the new Holland Manager.

Italy beat Ireland on pens in euro championship!

End of season 2

The title would be decided on the last game of the season between Epworth Town(playing FBK Kaunas) and Ridleys wonders(playing Toon United), epworth were 1 point ahead in the league.

At half time the scores were Epworth 0 0 Fbk Kaunas, Ridleys Wonders 1(Vaz Te) 0 Toon United

Putting Ridleys wonders ahead by 1 point. The full time whistle blew for Ridleys wonders and they had successfully beat Toon United by 1 goal to 0. The fans waited as news filtered in that FBK Kaunas had scored in the 83rd minute, celebrations broke out as they were now sure to win the league but their celebrations were cut short only 30 seconds later when Borowski equalized for Epworth! It was a tense final 5 minutes but the ref blew the whistle and Ridleys wonders won the league by 1 point, leaving it one of the most nail biting games ever for Ridleys Wonders.

Going down this year was Charlton, West Brom and Afc Gillingham to be replaced by Sauber FC PJ's Elite and either Bradbury FC or Watford!

Mick McCarthy was sacked as FC Bradburys manager and replaced by Dave Jones,

Ricardo Vaz Te was the leading scorer with 18 in 34 games.

Whoo time to bring in a few free transfers now. Bring on europe!

Player of the season FC LSDs Tevez runner up FBK Kaunas Fabregas

Young player Aguero of D.Zucabrest runner up Rooney of JJS Allstars

Manager of the year Daniel Crickmer of Epworth Town runner up Ben Ashley of Bashley FC!

Cant believe i didnt get manager of year or even runner up!

now that im able to bring players in to strengthening my team i have signed the following on frees:

Juninho

Salgado

El Hadji diouf

Krancjar

Owen

Carini

Matt Morris (regen)

Joe Cole(was available on a free 1 day after signing for Jarrow Roofing! must have been a bug)

Canizares

Bikey

Bramble(the shame,, needed cover at CB)

Daouda Sylla(regen)

Archived