If the newgen system improved in FM 2009?

Just have a look at the FM2009 preview and every new features and improvements are simply amazing! [i was about to start a new game in FM08 but i just forget it about this preview! :D]

However, one KEY area namely the player newgen system /FRED , have not been mention in the youtube preview....

I would like to know if improvements have been made in this area? Perhaps it will be revealed later in the SI blog or the like?

Thank you for the link and now i can see that little line "And regens have also been improved...." from Miles Jacobson.... :D

Sounds like the regen system was not on top of the priority list in FM09, i hope it works out better this time.

It will be very pity with all those fantastic new features, but fundamental area like this doesn't improved.

Thank you for the link and now i can see that little line "And regens have also been improved...." from Miles Jacobson.... :D

Sounds like the regen system was not on top of the priority list in FM09, i hope it works out better this time.

It will be very pity with all those fantastic new features, but fundamental area like this doesn't improved.

The official line is either Miles forgot to mention it, or there wasn't time as youtube videos can't be longer than 10 minutes.

As you say though, they say it every year, so we'd probably be saying the same thing if he did say it.

Archived