Do you have the premiership license?

No, they don't have the Premier League license and probably never will (it's owned exclusively by EA until some ridiculous year, I think. And even when it expires, they'll just bid a ridiculously high amount to get it again).

And there won't be a German national team, but all that takes to fix is delete a file in the Sports Interactive folder, so hardly a challenge.

I remember liking EA a few years ago.......now I don't thanks to their exclusive rights in damn near every sport......cornering the market with their games (in this case, a game that isn't as great)

Thats how EA have their market. In football to my knowledge 90% of people prefer Pro EVo but play FIFA because they hav the licences. this is probably their way of slowly taking over FM aswell. However FM has a strong fanbase and i for one certainly would not play FIFA manager.

No, they don't have the Premier League license and probably never will (it's owned exclusively by EA until some ridiculous year, I think. And even when it expires, they'll just bid a ridiculously high amount to get it again).

And there won't be a German national team, but all that takes to fix is delete a file in the Sports Interactive folder, so hardly a challenge.

hi which file please? please give more detail

Archived