FM08 Question - Work Permit

no... you will have to loan them out to the same country until they gain citizenship. ask board for a feeder club, an international loan option one and choose one from belgium if shows up. they are the quickest to give away citizenship if i am not wrong

no... you will have to loan them out to the same country until they gain citizenship. ask board for a feeder club, an international loan option one and choose one from belgium if shows up. they are the quickest to give away citizenship if i am not wrong

Not to the same country specifically. Numerous countries in europe have different work permit regulations so some allow those foreign players to work and gain a permit.

I don't think they're specifically the quickest... I thought that they were all just for three years? Oh no, I think that's citizenship.

You are wrong....well sort of. If you are trying to sign spanish speaking south americans then the best country for a feeder is Spain as the wait for spanish speaking south americans is only 2 years in spain. This rule also applies to other spanish speaking countries but I cant remember who they all are.

Archived