PDA

View Full Version : I am frightened of FM09. I am frightened of FM09.

hammondkahuna
09-09-2008, 16:34
I am frightened of FM09 as it will inevitably take away my time and focus on my new job. I have this unconditional love for the FM series. Be it awful or brilliant, be it bugs crawling or awesome run of victories, i love it, love it. But i am frightened of it, cause i desperately need to do well in my new job. I need focus, organization, commitment and time management.

I am frightened of FM09. FM09, like the previous series, will throw me against my armchair and locked me inside my room for hours. I will be thinking about it 24/7. FM09 will eat me up. I will be a mess in real world. But in FM world, i will be feeling topnotch.

I am frightened of FM09. Please help me good people of sigames forum dwellers. How do i quit FM09. How do i refrain myself from downloading the demo. How do i stop myself from buying FM09. How do i stop this self-crashing love. I cant stop playing this game. I don't want to ruin my life. SI please veto my move to transfer FM09 to my hands. Please.

I am frightened of FM09. I need help.

BRAiNDEAD
09-09-2008, 16:36
hhaha feel the same.. when i get to play fm09 i play untill my eyes cant handle no more.. then the next they when they are all painful i say damn ! im never doing it again, today i`m not playing.. i get home i turn my computer on and what do i do? yup... i go back to playing my game.. lol

Neji
09-09-2008, 16:37
Its not the game that makes you work less, its your temperament. If it wasn't for FM, you'd just find something else to waste your time on.

hammondkahuna
09-09-2008, 16:41
Yes. My notebook is actually for my work and research. FM is taking an obscene amount of my time. I love it, but its killing my real life, my work life specifically.

I feel great playing it, but at the same time, i feel semi-suicidal thinking about my time spent on this. It is an awful, awful feeling.

I wish i go broke and bankrupt so i won't be able to buy this game.

But then again, i might just shoplift it.

BigFW
09-09-2008, 16:42
I am frightened of FM09 as it will inevitably take away my time and focus on my new job. I have this unconditional love for the FM series. Be it awful or brilliant, be it bugs crawling or awesome run of victories, i love it, love it. But i am frightened of it, cause i desperately need to do well in my new job. I need focus, organization, commitment and time management.

I am frightened of FM09. FM09, like the previous series, will throw me against my armchair and locked me inside my room for hours. I will be thinking about it 24/7. FM09 will eat me up. I will be a mess in real world. But in FM world, i will be feeling topnotch.

I am frightened of FM09. Please help me good people of sigames forum dwellers. How do i quit FM09. How do i refrain myself from downloading the demo. How do i stop myself from buying FM09. How do i stop this self-crashing love. I cant stop playing this game. I don't want to ruin my life. SI please veto my move to transfer FM09 to my hands. Please.

I am frightened of FM09. I need help.

Do not fear FM09. Embrace it. In the words of Bill Shankly:

'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I'm very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.'

09-09-2008, 16:43
I wish i go broke and bankrupt so i won't be able to buy this game.

I can arrange that. Send me your account details in a private message and I will take care of the rest.

hammondkahuna
09-09-2008, 16:48
Do not fear FM09. Embrace it. In the words of Bill Shankly:

'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I'm very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.'

or, 'Stick to the fight (playing FM) when you are hardest hit (by my conscience)'