PDA

View Full Version : *shakes fist at SI*

VonBlade
09-09-2008, 15:30
Every year it's the same.

I am meandering along, happily playing the current FM version and you release information about the new one. Suddenly I don't enjoy my current game as much because I think of what the new one might be.

Then you release the demo, and I can't play the old one at all because of the little changes the new one has.

So now I'm stuck with a game I'm not enjoying, but am also two months away from the new one.

I shake my fist at you! (in a pantomime villain way).
VB

09-09-2008, 15:34
I know how you feel.

Its like when your a virgin, but you finally get to sleep with the sexiest girl in town, and date her for months, she then dumps you and afterwards you have to go back to doing the five knuckle shuffle in your bedroom to dirty magazines.

kserasera
09-09-2008, 15:36
I know how you feel.

Its like when your a virgin, but you finally get to sleep with the sexiest girl in town, and date her for months, she then dumps you and afterwards you have to go back to doing the five knuckle shuffle in your bedroom to dirty magazines.

You been watching too much American Pie my friend..

Rb
09-09-2008, 15:37
FML helps me out with this situation :thup:

DietSpam
09-09-2008, 15:37
I'd say you're just over a month until the demo, then a few weeks after that the game will be out.

DietSpam
09-09-2008, 15:39

It really doesn't.

Nomis07
09-09-2008, 15:44

I didn't know FML could do that.

Ter
09-09-2008, 15:44
It really doesn't.

Oh yes it does!

In keeping with the pantomime theme ;)

DPG
09-09-2008, 15:50
I didn't know FML could do that.

You'd be suprised.

PhilP
09-09-2008, 15:55
This is the exacxt reason why I pre-ordered fml. FML and 100s and 100s of demo games will keep me busy to Nov 14 after the demo is released. :)

Richard76
09-09-2008, 16:27
I know how you feel.

What a fantastic analogy.