Ridley's Challenge Jarrow Roofing

I have prepared a report, but it looks rubbish posted. Please download this file if you are interested to see if how my season went:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RO1TKVT8 If it asks what program to open with, it's Microsoft Word.

Ridley, I have three players out on loan. Can I release them and replace them with free signings?

Yeah I will. I have three players out on loan so I'm hoping Ridley will let me release them. To get Jo, Carson and a CB maybe

what about steven pienaar? i had 1 free pick but as i had tim howard and jussi i didnt get carson or jo as his stats didn't look brill so i got pienaar and he doing ok so far.

Not as good as Highbury FC! Have you seen their Midfield? Very jelous.

That's why I need Ridley to let me release the loaned out player (as their loan is out of my hands) so i can get Jo. I would also get Casron and make Alnwick his cover because I only have one keeper.

Hehe, yeah it's not bad, Elano and Quaresma have been on fire for me this season.

Still, I think there are quite a few better teams than mine!

the weird thing is on my game your team wont play quaresma or elano there stuck in reserves and playing michael brown instead!!!

Ok I have made up a ridiculous formation and it seem to be working, I actually won 2 in a row and rest mid table - The best start yet!

My formation 3-1-4-1-1 (RB, CB, LB, RM, CM, CM, LM, LAM, ST) All my tactics force the ball down the left so it's really strong, while the right is still good because it still has a normal amount of players.

Will update later, hopefully there will be no sacking this time ;)

Yay - Not sacked after a full season!

Boo - Relegated in 20th (on last day of season, 5 could go down)

Yay - Ridley got relegated with me

Boo - Board wants the title

Yay - 2nd after 6 games

Boo - Player retiring and I don't know how to stop him

Yay - Players have returned from loan

Boo - They are crap too

Archived