FM09 Pre-order / delivery - keep it all in here please

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just pre-ordered my game, then realised that I have to wait 66 days until I have a copy in my hand. Now I feel sad. Thanks SI, thanks alot. You have put a right downer on my day and now I feel really miserable. Knowing I have to wait 66 days until I can own a copy is enough to drive a grown man insane.

As way of compensation, I will accept you announcing the release date for the demo, so I have something to feel good about. ;)

My order in, if its late a day or 2 who cares, if I can wait till 14/11/09 I might as well wait a few days more.

Bargain Price Too!

You might not have to wait a few days after release to get it. I ordered FM08 from this site last year at the same price and got it on release day and I only ordered it about 10 days before release so I'm guessing you will probably get it on release day. Enough talk though, got to order mine!

Ive just ordered mine - ive heard of the site before and know its okay - worth ordering now because I think this price is only available for the next couple of weeks - I could be wrong but I'm sure I read it somewhere - then it will be going upto £25 - dont nail me if Im wrong!!!

thehut.com has just bumped the price up to £27.93, lucky i got my order in while it was cheap :D

Aye me too, my brother asked me earlier where i'd got it so cheap, and when he went to check it had gone up.

Checked My Account on there and has stayed at £17.93. Hopefully it will come the day before as well, we'll see.

So far I've found:-

Tesco £37.99

Asda £27.93

Woolworths £36.99

HMV £29.99

WH Smiths £31.99

PC World Not Listed!

Gamestation Not Listed!

I'm pretty sure (and hoping!) that these prices will come down before release.

Also on a side note Tesco are advertising Civilization IV: Colonization at £24.97 with a RRP of £19.99, bloody rip off merchants!

shopto.net have it at £24.99 with free delivery and have never let me down with delivery on release day, had a few one day before too.

has anyone pre-ordered it off this site? if so has anyone had any problems with it? it wont accept two of my cards, is this a gd site to use? cant believe i missed thehut price! damn it!

Archived