Any Features you would?

Either bring back from previous football games or any you would like to see included in the next few years?

Like them to bring back:

Being an actual player manager.

Love to see: Actual TV buildup to your televised matches. They would comment on the big threats, previous form against each other as well as current form going into the match. During half time they would look back at key moments and give comments etc..

I would like to see agents play a bigger part like they do in real life. Bring back sending videos, i loved that feature. I would also like the idea of building up relationships with agent, the plus side of that would be you getting first refusal on their top talent.

Agents sending videos.

A box I can tick to ignore/reject all enquiries.

Fan Confidence including the sale of players. Buy a nobody and they're up in arms, sell your 10 season hero and they don't notice. (also, sometimes you sell a guy and they're glad. They ought to mention this in advance. See Ghali @ Spurs).

Give me all the options in media. If I'm commenting upon/responding to a manager sometimes I can have mind games and others I can't. Give me them all, all the time.

Have senior players tell me which youngster they think could benefit from tuition. Rather than the guessing game it is. "Ledley King says that him and regen #5 get on well off the pitch and he'd like to assist his development". Something like that.

More options for set piece placements. Well specifically one. I'd like to be able to tell a player to stay on the opposite side to a corner, in case the ball goes all the way through the box.

The ability for a player to be a GK and an outfield player.

i think that might still be in, although i havent come across one lately. i remember seeing one though, might have been 07...

Have senior players tell me which youngster they think could benefit from tuition. Rather than the guessing game it is. "Ledley King says that him and regen #5 get on well off the pitch and he'd like to assist his development". Something like that.

Fan Confidence including the sale of players. Buy a nobody and they're up in arms, sell your 10 season hero and they don't notice. (also, sometimes you sell a guy and they're glad. They ought to mention this in advance. See Ghali @ Spurs).

and BIG :thup::thup: to both of them ideas!

how about a reward bonus system for finding hidden gems and devpeloping them into world class players. these reward point goes toward your reputation, the better your reputation the better quality players u can attract

This is already accounted for in hidden attributes such as judging player potential etc, we have these attributes they just aren't available to view without an external editor.

media recognition for winning against the odds... i think you get news items if you win after getting players sent off, i know you get them for not beating teams who have had men sent off. yet, i just made all 3 subs whilst 1-0 down, equalised, got the goal-scorer taken off injured, then scored again, then got another man taken off injured, and ended up winning the game with 9 men!! surely that warrants something in the media?

Archived