The rules

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0EXIHSRJ

i think ive done this right but thats the link ive been given.

1. No buying players until youve won League and european cup, unless you dont have the full 36 then you can sign free agents

2. no using Jambo daves tactic, you must post your tactic that you are using

3. when you buy players you cant buy from the other teams unless they have been relegated

4. you must post regularly some form of update

5. the team must be kept together until you have won the trophies, this includes retirements

6. No unlockables to be used unless you earn them!

7. Sugar Daddy will only be permitted if you need to offer a player a new contract and cant afford their demands

8. you can loan out but not sell players

enjoy. i may post most rules if i think of them!

Fantastic work Ridley :D Im going to get playing this about 6 oclock and spend the whole evening on it :D

OMG, just looked at my squad for the first time and it's a relatively average team. Only exception being Reina. God, this is going to be hard :D

JJS Allstars (Rooney + Fabregas) and Toon United look like real good contenders.

ok you can sign players once youve won the league but must still keep most of squad together and no signing from any of the other teams.

how about free transfers only until you win in europe? this does not include expiring contracts

yeah you can sign from relegated teams only. The reason i said free agents is that there is not many big name players become available on frees unless they are old hence the no bosman signings. Free agents are allowed to be signed after winning the league and after european success you can spend spend spend!

Basically you take control of your team, in your case FC Sauber.

You should have a squad of 36 players, if you have 35 or something then you can sign free agents to make up numbers. You can't buy or sell anyone until you win the Premiership and the Champions league, not necceseraly in the same season e.g i've won the league but I wasn't in europe so i have to play another season at least to try and win the CL.

You have to do it with tha players you've got, see the top of this thread for the rules.

Also, your allowed to loan out players but that's it for the first season.

Once you win the league, then you can sign free agents the next season, NOT offer contracts to players in January onwards in the first season, if you understand, it's more challenging this way.

Once you've won the CL and the League you can buy and sell whoever you want.

Is that clear enough? :thup:

Also Ambroj I would have thought you'll have to carry on anyway, it's all part and parcel of managing.

Just a quick question, I ended Radek Cerny's loan as I needed extra wage funds to ensure I could keep the majority of my squad by offering them new contracts without going into the "Sugar Daddy" option. This now leaves me with 35 players, is it okay to fill the position with a freebie now?

Archived