International Management

Having looked at the videos on the site about the new FM, there seemed to be very little on what will be new with international management. Does anyone know what improvements will be made, if any? For example I would like to see managers given contracts (rather then appointed and then left there for years unless they have a terrible tournment) and if one is managing a big nation then made to choose between the nation and their club.

Thanks.

Choose between the nation and their club? International management is boring as hell if you quit you club. It's fine the way it is. If you don't like it quit your job and manage only the national side.

Agreed. As it is now, the game caters for everyone in this respect, you can quit your club job if you want. However, I would think that most people do not wish to do this so forcing them to do so would be a horrible idea.

More realistic as it happens in real life, although I admit most people would not want it. Which in a way shows that SI need to improve international management to make it more interesting.

When will people learn that it's a game. Yes it's not realistic, but sometimes realistic makes it less fun. There has to be a balance between realism and fun.

More realistic as it happens in real life, although I admit most people would not want it. Which in a way shows that SI need to improve international management to make it more interesting.

Fun > Realism

With a balance of course :)

When will people learn that it's a game. Yes it's not realistic, but sometimes realistic makes it less fun. There has to be a balance between realism and fun.

Calm down, we all know its a game. This thread was justabout making one part of the game, i.e. int management, more interesting. I admitted that most people would not want to be forced to move soley into int management but do you think that int management as it is, is good enough? Could we not look at how int management has developed over the last few years, in real life, and fit into the new game.

Archived