So, what are YOU playing untill FM09 arrives?

Well, I was planning on playing some FM08, but I'm just bored of it, no idea why. Thought I would get fresh inspiration now that the season is on again, plus the Weegie update, but nah. Just don't have the patience for it. Guess I'll spend my time in bed playing Xbox360!

So, what are you playing?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FM 2007!

Until Fable 2 and Fallout 3 come out.

Fable 2 and Fallout 3! Arr, can't wait! Plus we get Dead Space, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, Gears of War 2, Prince of Persia, The Last Remnant, etc, etc, etc. Aww, poor wallet!

And not to forget, LittleBigPlanet!

This week I ave been mosly playing Spore. Which is nowhere near as good as either the teasers implied, nor even as good as it should be as an average game.

I'm also tinkering with Burnout Paradise, Everybodys Golf 5 and Viva Pinata 2.

Alongside my permanent MAME habit :D

VB

Even although I have installed the update I have'nt bothered with a new save....still enjoying a Hearts save I started.....4th season in the SPL, finished 2nd in every season so far, currently played 8, won 7 and drew 1 - tough Champ League group with Club Brugge, Inter and Bayern.

Only won the Scottish Cup last season (against Hibs in the final).

The fact I managed to get Arshavin last season has kept my interest in this one! (although after another 16 league games I am due Man City £5m)

So, I suppose this will keep me going until FM09 is out!!

I'll be playing in all but one of the Unreal Tournament 2004 & Unreal Tournament 3 instagib cups on ClanBase that will start soon, recently started a Final Fantasy marathon (only at FF2 yet), almost finished painting the map in my color on Medieval II: Total War, will be cruising around in Burnout Paradise on PS3 and like many others I'm eagerly anticipating the release of The Force Unleashed.

I'm not sure yet how I'm going to fit FM2009 into all that, but I'm sure I'll manage somehow. ^^

Guest roberto922

I wanna finish the Dafuge challenge but I'm in the middle of dling Spore off their download service so that'll take up most of my time :)

Archived