is there a new patch out for fm08

i am ALSO LOOKING for this patch i have version 8.0.2.117931 (m.e.v665) installed but im looking for version : 8.0.2.118165 (m.e.v665) i cannot find it anywhere please help!

Martin

it surprise me how people don't just type things into google and ask here first :)

type "8.0.2 patch" into google and click search

you don't even have to be any more precise with the search than that and it will find it

The last patch that there will be from SI for FM08 is the 8.0.2 patch/data update that came out on the 14th Feb.

If you want an unofficial data update try typing Weegie into Google :)

The official site is down atm but if you go to the editors forum you'll get it there. I got my copy of the weegie update there yesterday.

i am ALSO LOOKING for this patch i have version 8.0.2.117931 (m.e.v665) installed but im looking for version : 8.0.2.118165 (m.e.v665) i cannot find it anywhere please help!

Martin

replied in your other thread mate. you already HAVE the latest one. the game telling you theres a newer one can be ignored

The last patch that there will be from SI for FM08 is the 8.0.2 patch/data update that came out on the 14th Feb.

If you want an unofficial data update try typing Weegie into Google :)

Actually, SI's final patch came out a few days after the 14th, as they had a couple of data issues, and perhaps one finance related issue, relating to the origional 8.02...

Archived