feeling robbed

OK im woundering if anyone has ever had that so painful feeling of being robbed on the game.

Mine was in the champions league as Rangers in season three, i had a building side with youngsters comming thorugh and went out at the first hurdle last season, after being handed a though group this season wi BYern, Man Utd and Dynamo Kiev i decided to play for a UEFA cup stop this season with my young swaud. Took us till game three just to score and lost that game 2-1 to Man Utd. Followed by a 3-1 drubbing at old trafford but by this point we where playing well and didnt deserve to lose either game. However I then beat Kiev in the Ukraine leabing the last game to decide what happened. I had to beat Byern and hope Utd beat Kiev at old trafford.

I seen my game as the harder of the two and played the most attacking line up i have ever set out despite missing 2 key experianced players to suspesion and injury. 2-2 going into the last 20 minutes Utd where 1-0 up i decided to go for it plowing every player arpart from the goalkeeper up front. On 80 mins it payed off Loy scroed 3-2 we where going through. I changed my tactics and held onto my lead till the whisltle id done my bit. Then comes the next screen, Kiev had scored in the 95th minute securing them a point and going through to the UEFA cup.

I felt robbed as i was missing key players through the whole campain and done well with youth and got my place in the UEFA cup for it to be snached from me 2 minutes after my game finished.

Anyone else had a feeling of ebing robbed

must of been painful...i "feel robbed" quite often, mostly because one in every ten of my games results in the message "XXXXXX were dominating throughout, they will feel that they should of won this game easily."...but i guess thats how football is.

I feel robbed all the time, and it is so tempting to press the 'quit button'

however, you have to take a step back, analyse the game, and make a conclusion.

Most of the time, I blame either my tactics, or my teamtalk(which is ******** really, hope it's fixed in 09). A teamtalk that is absolute crap would be Avram Grant(none at all), however in here a wrong teamtalk could mean giving up the lead.

Archived