values

ok i think its about time SI looked at the values of players. I inow this is all changing but in my current save i bought Roman Pavlyuchenko for Rangers for £12.25 million since then he has been European Golden Boot winner twice in a row, hes only been here two seasons. Last season he won it by a staggering 25 points to second place.

As of yet ive not had a single offer for Roman nor would one be welcome with that kind of scoring record, plus we;re only in September and he has 10 goals already this season. Yet when you look at his value he is stuck at £4.8 million. Yet i have Kerlon in my team who has under achived since he came to the club and now wastes on the bench while im giving my youth a chance to play with my star man is valued at £6.5 million. Half a million rise on my paying price 6 months ago.

Surley a player who has won golden boot two seasons running is going to attract attention and a fairly decent price tag. If i was a lower premiership cliub manager and seen this IRL id be bidding silly to get him knowing im getting a proven goal scorer for very little money. I understand its Scotland im playing in but still 25 points on the golden boot thing is alot of points and IIRC over all competitions last season he scored 64 goals in 49 games. If any striker in the world done that in almost any league there would be a que of teams wanting to pay at least £10 million i would expect for him.

Archived