Does your missus moan

ATV

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since I have no missus (form an orderly queue ladies), I can't say that my missus moans.. but my entire family - mum, dad and sister are always moaning. From "you spend too much time on that flipping game" to "why are you watching dots? it's pointless".

Most of mates are the same but luckily my best mate is the one person who is as addicted to me except he refuses to play online now after I finished above him as Falkirk when he was Celtic :D

actually she doesn't moan much about fm because it's not obvious. I mean it's silent and it's a pc game so it looks like I'm just surfing the internet. She sometimes moans about me playing playstation, but the real problem is me spending the weekends watching football on tv and live in stadium :) I'm turkish, and she just doesn't get why I watch "all those games from the leagues of the foreign countries like england and spain", so though I play fm uite a lot, it's not a main issue :)

I had a girlfriend who actually went out and bought FM07 for me! That was pretty awesome.

although my bird moans, she actually drove me to a small games shop on the other side of leeds to buy FM08 2 days before its release. she also made herself scarce will i got to grips with it.

my ex gf found it funny on webcam when id celebrate the goals. even played a game when she had to guess the score judging on how many times i celebrated and how many times I held my hands in my head. Shed never buy/play it though ;)

held your hands in your head??? must have been painful!! :D

my wife is pretty kool, about it, she even let me bring my laptop and fm on holiday when we went on holiday to nairn

maybe me n my other half can come away with you? we could play the laptops in the bar, they can sunbathe lol

There was a post a while ago from a chap whose wife moaned about him watching dots on a screen and she christened the game Championship W**ker to which he replied "actually that should be Football W**ker!". When she would look over his shoulder to see what he was doing she would say "what are you doing? Oh you are w**nking again!".

There was a post a while ago from a chap whose wife moaned about him watching dots on a screen and she christened the game Championship W**ker to which he replied "actually that should be Football W**ker!". When she would look over his shoulder to see what he was doing she would say "what are you doing? Oh you are w**nking again!".

its not the dots, its the blobs. wives/girlfriends need to be told that 4am is a respectable time to come to bed or the should feel the hairy side!(joke!)

because you're always playing FM?

Not half, My mrs wants me in the living room watching Coronation Enders Farm, or something daft like that. Get Real this is FM woman got to win the league just one more go and I'll be in (5 months pass ...... ) ;-)

Not half, My mrs wants me in the living room watching Coronation Enders Farm, or something daft like that. Get Real this is FM woman got to win the league just one more go and I'll be in (5 months pass ...... ) ;-)

If it's not Neighbours, it sure isn't worth giving up FM time for!

I love Coronation Street, it's the only time I get to play FM. 7.30 = daughter asleep and wife watching Corrie, it's the only one she watches and anything else she wants to watch I would probably want to watch too. So I get about 30 mins a day, which sucks and explains the 9 months it's taken me to play 14 seasons (2 of which I completed on a week off sick).

Archived