Testimonials

• SI Staff

Everton have one every year. This year it was against PSV Eindhoven, all money raised goes to the Everton former players foundation which is a charity set up to support former players who fell on hard times.

Hope you're right isuckatfm, although it's just a smallish feature I think it would be a great addition.

As a gamer who likes to stay with one club for as long as possible in the game it always seems weird when a loyal player whos been with the club for ten years just retires without any fanfare and then dissapears. As I've explained on the forums before it would be easy enough to implement also.

It'd be good to have testimonials for players who play 250+ games for the club or become fan favourites or those who end their career at the club. That way you wouldn't get testimonials popping up for random players.

In reality players only get testimonials when they play for one club for at least 10 years.

In reality players only get testimonials when they play for one club for at least 10 years.[/quote

Not correct there have been testimonials for players who have not fulfilled ten years just as there have not been testimonials for those who have reached ten years.

Because of this I believe they should be part of the arrange friendly menu and you can select testimonial, followed by 'in honour of...' select player etc.

Archived