My Contract Expired

DB11

My contract with my team has expired but I have not left the club. What is happening?

The board keep offering me an extension but I don't want it, however I don't want to resign because I want to be realistic and leave like normal with no hard feelings.

You most probably will get stuck on a roller.

You have to remember that what's happening is that the board don't want you to leave so wont sack you, and you keep turning up for work everyday. If you really want it to be "realistic" you have to walk away upon expiry.

Unfortunately the only options we have are resign, ultimatum about something, or take another job. So there will always be hard feelings.

Que cera cera.

I had that. During a 3 year spell at Blackburn Rovers I won the Premiership 3 times, won the Uefa Cup, FA cup 3 times, Carling Cup twice, Won the Champions League twice, won the Euro Super cup Twice, World Club cup thing..... Basically i won everything imaginable, Took the England Job and left Blackburn to have a break and concentrate on my England Career. Suddenly my name was taken off the Favs list and that was that. ever since then Blackburn won the league every season so I also laid down the legacy for the future manager 2. Definatley something that needs sorting out because that just wouldnt happen in real life (yes i know blackburn wouldnt win everything before all the jokes and cracks lol) but certainly it needs to be looked into where unless you stay at your club for life which wont happen you still get hold in regard by your fans if you do an amazing job as manager

There's no way to leave with no hard feelings. Once you leave a club you're on their hated list (according to FMM)

Bit stupid really, a daft part of the game. AI managers don't get this...

Oh yeh. I ended up leaving when my contract expired and now I am disliked person 100 on FMM.

That's really, really unfair!

Archived