PDA

View Full Version : Question about calling up Under19's to nat team

Pengo
07-09-2008, 07:34
I the under 19 manager of Australia and manager of Barca, i have 2 good aussies in my youth team 16 years old each. I cant seem to call them up and the arsenal also have a good aussie that i would like to call up but for some reason i cant add him to the under19 squad. Why is this? Thanks

matty_boy08
07-09-2008, 10:08
I the under 19 manager of Australia and manager of Barca, i have 2 good aussies in my youth team 16 years old each. I cant seem to call them up and the arsenal also have a good aussie that i would like to call up but for some reason i cant add him to the under19 squad. Why is this? Thanks

If i recall correctly i think they have to be over 17-18?

Ched
07-09-2008, 10:17
Or they may have dual nationalities and be waiting for their chance with the other before comitting to australia.

Eles Gergo
07-09-2008, 11:18
Or they may have dual nationalities and be waiting for their chance with the other before comitting to australia.

i second that mainly players wait for there chosen country selection to come

Pengo
07-09-2008, 11:30
They are both Australian with Spanish nationalities, and they say they want to play for Aus. But one got called up to the spanish team and i denied him :D and says he wants to play for aus now. I guess i will wait intill they are older. Thanks guys