PDA

View Full Version : probably a stupid question

Moaner
07-09-2008, 02:11
right who is still up then?....does anybody know if another club will approach you to take over as manager when you still have a contract with your current club?

i've played this game for god knows how long and i still dont know....:o

Navie
07-09-2008, 02:18
right who is still up then?....does anybody know if another club will approach you to take over as manager when you still have a contract with your current club?

I'm still up and awake! I have no clue, if I had to guess I would say it does not happen because FM08 is broken in so many ways even using patch 8.02

sleepwalkingpolarbear
07-09-2008, 02:20
It does happen, just a lot less likely as the team would have to pay off your existing contract.

jod123
07-09-2008, 02:21
They do but I think they are less likely to. If they don't mind paying the compensation then they will.

Moaner
07-09-2008, 02:23
cheers lads. i feel an approach with a crisp new contract anytime soon, goodbye Stranraer, helloooo Lincoln.

tenthreeleader
07-09-2008, 02:25

I was approached in the middle of a multi-year contract in the lower leagues to take a Premiership club. Helps to have a higher reputation, I think.

rinso
07-09-2008, 02:36
yeah they definitely do, been offered a few jobs whilst managing at forest in my current save, although most of em were pish anyway.. spurs, newcastle, and i think southampton and brighton were the others,,,