Any downloads vista compatible please help

I have just got a new computer and it has vista premium installed ,I have played FM since 2005 but always on xp now all the face packs logos and all other downloads i have used and loved are not vista compatible any help guys

They are. You might be putting them in the wrong place, check the graphics and skinning hideout for instructions.

I have just got a new computer and it has vista premium installed ,I have played FM since 2005 but always on xp now all the face packs logos and all other downloads i have used and loved are not vista compatible any help guys

Yes they are, I use Vista as well and my game is full of graphics from fm07 & fm08. Jump into the skinning section mate, this is the wrong section for this dude. :thup:

Yes they are, I use Vista as well and my game is full of graphics from fm07 & fm08. Jump into the skinning section mate, this is the wrong section for this dude. :thup:

i second that!! no problems with graphics and vista on mine!!

cheers man but every time i try to extract winzip says error unable to create out put file argg lol

Does the Graphics folder exsist on your new computer. If not create it and try extracting again.

Archived